Saturday, April 18, 2015

Specialty Cards Saturday #11

Today's challenge is to create a swing fold card and the sample card was created by Denise, the first of our new contributors.



Hi, I'm Denise. 
I am a treasurer and office manager for a construction company.  I have been married 25 years and we have a son and daughter who are both now graduated from college.  I officiate volleyball and love to travel along with belonging to a book club and a golf league. I became interested in scrapbooking about 6 years ago when the cheerleaders at my son’s high school did a scrapbook for each of the senior football players and had the moms help. I saw a Cricut being used and decided I needed one.  Six years, three machines and many cartridges later, I am hooked.  I still do some scrapbooking, but card making is what I really like doing.  Making cards that are unique to each person in my family and my friends is a real joy to me.  I also make birthday cards for my church family and I know they all appreciate it.  I dabble in some home décor along with party decorations for family members.  I enjoy learning new techniques and hope to have more time in the future to devote to my crafts.  


Here is Denise's swing fold card...






Isn't this a wonderful card that Denise has created.  This fold technique makes a big statement when someone receives a card like this.

If you need help learning to create a card like this, I recommend this YouTube video.

Denise will be back with another card tomorrow and you'll get to meet our other new contributors within the next couple of weeks.


Happy Crafting
Theresa & Denise






No comments:

Post a Comment