Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 32-2019

Hello again!  It's Gracie here this week as your designer.  Our theme this month is "Back to School" and our colors are yellow, black, and white.  Here is my card today:


I started this card with a digital stamp from Polkadoodles.  I have a granddaughter that is just nuts about computers - she is in 6th grade but is already learning coding!  She will love this!  I printed the image on white card stock and colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.  I fussy cut the image.  I have some sheer ribbon with school images in my stash and I placed it on yellow card stock then placed it on black and white card stock.  I added the image and placed the panel catty cornered on a yellow card stock base.  All ready for Izzy and she is all ready to start back to school!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment