Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Freestyle 45-2017


Today's challenge is to create any card you want using a Christmas card theme.  Too easy!!!





This was a fun card to make.  It is a take on the "peeking sentiment" technique.  I have a really old hymnal from the early 1900's.  "Old Little Town of Bethlehem" is in there with illustrations.  Beautiful!  I copied the page on my printer to use on my card (couldn't find a copyright so no problem there).  I backed it with some Christmas paper I believe is old Creative Memories.  I folded back the corners and adhered it to a black card stock base.  I added some green glitter holly leaves from Michael's, some red rhinestones, and a small green bow made of glitter tulle.  I die cut the sentiment using gold glitter card stock.  I made several more.  I loved it!  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. I just came into possession of two hymnals from the 1960's and have already made a card from one of the pages. What a good idea to make copies to do cards instead of the actual pages.

    ReplyDelete