Monday, November 16, 2015

Mistletoe Monday #38

Today's Mistletoe Monday Challenge is 
to create a card using emboss resist.


I love Tim Holtz Distress Inks - you never know how it will turn out!   On this card I stamped the reindeer and sentiment with Memento Luxe black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then inked the card with red and green distress inks and followed with a spritz of water. I added a bit of black ink to the edges of the paper and mounted it on white cards tick and a red card base.  I spritz ed the whole card with pewter mist, blew it dry, then added the rhinestones.   
Sounds like a lot but took very little time! 

Happy Crafting
Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I really like how this turned out! Came by way of your comment on my Holiday Style post. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete