Friday, February 6, 2015

Anything Goes Friday #1

Today's challenge is to create a card using a tag or two.

Here is a couple of my cards to jump start your thought process.
This card was created using a Heidi Swapp stencil through which I inked multiple
colors of Ranger Distress Inks.  I then applied a very thin coat of Dreamweaver Translucent
Embossing Paste over the stencil.
I left this to dry and worked on the tag. I created it by using my corner rounder and a hole punch.
Nothing fancy, just a simple tag.  I created the black one the same way.
I used a stamp with these 3 adorable bees and my Copic markers to color them in.
After that it was just assembly time, a yellow layer and a black card base. 

This card features a tag that's been embossed with white embossing powder and
then colored with distress inks.  I then sprayed it with some Perfect Pearls spray.
The tag sits on an embossed sheet of white cardstock and is matted on an
orange cardstock. 
Enjoy creating your tags and don't forget to upload pics of your cards to the Flickr Gallery.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment