Friday, November 24, 2017

Friday Freestyle - 47-2017

Back again with another card for this month's Christmas Card theme. Today is Freestyle Friday which gives me some freedom to create any card I want keeping in mind this month's theme.

Here's my card



For this card, I used Simon Says STAMP Ornaments stamp set inked up with Color Box Classic Pigment Paintbox Bright inks. For the ombre effect, when inking the stamp, I brought the stamp to the ink and moved slightly side to side to ensure that there would be no harsh line between the colours. I then fussy cut the ornaments. The orament tops were heat embossed with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is from Neat & Tangled Bright Baubles and was also heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I felt the card needed something more, so I added a thin strip of gold cardstock to the left side.

Thanks for dropping by. See you tomorrow
sue


1 comment:

  1. I like the way you inked up the ornaments for the ombre effect.

    ReplyDelete