Thursday, October 1, 2015

C.A.S.E A Card Thursday #31

Today's technique challenge isn't a technique at all. 
We are bringing you a new feature for October.
C.A.S.E. A Card Thursday.

C.A.S.E. stands for Copy and Share (or Steal) Everything.

Today's card to C.A.S.E.

This is a card based on a technique we've done before with inking and masking using straight edges.

Here is Denise's card:

I stamped an image and sentiment on the card and heat embossed those with black embossing powder.  I then used washi tape to mask off a section down the side.  Using several colors of my ink pads from Close to my Heart, I used sponge makeup applicators that you get from the Dollar Tree and blended the colors from the top down.  I then carefully removed the washi tape.  It turned out better than I expected because I don’t experiment too often with my ink pads other than to stamp.  ~Denise

Happy Crafting
Theresa & Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment