Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thursday Technique #19

Today's challenge is to create a card using a diecut as your focal point.

You can make a card out of two of pretty much any diecut simply by scoring the top or side of the second diecut and adhering only up to the score mark.

Let's see what Denise came up with:
I cut this out using my Explore and the cartridge Life's a Beach.  The paper is from Echo Park. I used some buttons I had on hand to embellish the flip-flops.  ~ Denise

Theresa's card is next:

This diecut came to me through a swap we did on a Facebook group called Ohio Cricut Lovers and Papercrafters.
If you live in Ohio and would like to become a member, we would love to have you.
OCL hosts monthly swaps, virtual and in-person crops as well as other fabulous things.

Now about the card, I used two sheets of patterned paper from a 6x6 pad, I inked the edges with Quick Quotes Chalk Ink in brown and the sentiment is stamped in the same ink. 

Pull out your diecut machine and have fun.  Create a card using a diecut as the focal point, see where it takes you.

Happy Crafting
Theresa & Denise



1 comment: